Approximate Date of Hike: Mid-May 2010

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heading off to the Hot country!

You're right - Havasupai shouldn't be the ultimate goal because that could lead to slipping back once the goal is attained. I know for me, I need to and want to be in much better shape than I am now. And being in better shape will lead to better health and that is the goal that I have in mind. Lord willing I will attain that goal, one step at a time. To stay as I am is not taking care of the temple that He has given me, and not honoring to Him. May we all keep our eyes focused on Him as we prepare for the hike.

Think about me next week as I start hiking North Mountain early in the morning! I'm looking forward to it, but wish you were going to be with me.

Moira

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Hello! I am so pleased to meet you. I am friend of your daughter. She has been such a blessing to know.

I have really enjoyed reading all your posts. I pray that you meet your goal. Sounds like lots of fun. connie from Texas

Rebekah said...

I wish we were hiking with you -- I have many happy memories from North Mtn.