Approximate Date of Hike: Mid-May 2010

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Woohoo...........

Woohoo..............I'm happy dancing after my appt today at the gym where I was weighed and measured after my first month of working out. I'm down only 2 pounds and a total of 7 inches. That is whole pants size that I'm down!

Seeing results like this is really helping to keep me focused on continuing to work on getting in shape for the hike.

The next two weeks I'm going to be on a working vacation in Phoenix and while I won't be able to use the gym, I'm planning on hiking North Mountain in the early morning hours before I start work. =) i'm looking forward to seeing how long it takes me to get to the top of the mountain. I only wish Kim were there to hike with me.

Moira

2 comments:

Kim said...

Moira,
I'm so thankful to hear how this is going for you. God is good! Keep it up. I will hopefully be measuring in a week or so (want to get to my next weight goal first). I'll post results at that point.

Think of me as you do No. Mtn. I miss that mountain, and our hikes together. Ok, I don't miss the 4 am time, but the hikes in general. :)

Blessings,
Kim

Rebekah said...

Woohoo! Very nice!