Hi everybody! We are back, and I figured I’d catch y’all up on what we’ve been doing. We have been hiking regularly… But not alone!! Mom and I usually hike together just the two of us, but lately we’ve been hiking with some friends in addition to our regular powerwalks.
Mom is doing well on her getting-in-shape drive, and I will let her tell you more about that whenever she gets the inclination to do so.
As for me, well, I have lost about 11-12 lbs. since near the beginning of the year, and I am feeling great. My clothes fit nicer, my stomach is flatter and my face looks thinner, and I am in much better shape. I want to lose another 2-3 lbs, and then just stay at that healthier weight for awhile. I’m having a hard time losing those few extra pounds, though. All you who have done the whole exercise/weight loss stuff know exactly what I’m talking about: you plateau at a certain level and stay there for awhile…and eventually maybe you can lose the rest too. :)
Well, below I have made three separate posts for photos from our past three weekly hikes, enjoy!!
Rebekah
Approximate Date of Hike: Mid-May 2010
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment